These random thoughts are constantly happening…so I thought I’d start a weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you! (I get just as entertained, if not more from some of the things I think about).
1. I wish that every time you worked out it would just build on top of each other and the time spent not working out wouldn’t be so bad either. Then I can tell people, “Ok, you’re done here,” and then the gym will be less crowded.
2. I have had a headache all week so far. Oh my gosh. Could I have withdrawals from drinking? I only had one beer this weekend…is this my body’s way of telling me something is wrong?
3. If I ate lunch at 12:00 pm, is 1:00 pm an appropriate time to start afternoon snacking? Should I eat the popcorn my coworker brought me, an ice cream, my pluot…all of it?
4. I can only watch funny shows tonight before bed. Too many nightmares last night. No more Pretty Little Liars! (Before bed at least)
5. I need to bring toothpicks or floss to work. There’s popcorn stuck in my teeth I’m pretty sure…
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉