I got another amazing surprise yesterday when Matt stopped by the blog to tell me he had nominated me for the One Lovely Blog of the Year Award! Seriously so nice of him and I couldn’t wait to share it with all of you!!!
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
I’m excited to share some facts!
- I am pretty claustrophobic. I don’t even know how fears like that start…but I never knew it until I found myself in a small pace and started panicking! How weird is that, right?!
- I lived in Italy for 4 months, studying abroad, and it was the best experience of my life. There is nothing like being 1000s of miles from home to force you to figure out who you want to be.
- I love Adam Sandler movies. I love comedies in general but he is just the best! Can’t ever turn one down! Except for that one where he played his sister. That was just dumb.
- I love potatoes. To death. In any way, shape, or form. Fries, chips, baked, mashed, scalloped, hashed, diced, everything.
- I am the slowest reader ever. It takes me weeks to get through a book. I just don’t think I have the attention span to read a book. But it looks like fun!
- I’m sadly addicted to Instagram. I’m obsessed really. That is for sure my go-to social media site.
- I hate shopping. It’s so exhausting and time consuming. But online shopping – now, that, I love!! All from the convenience from my couch!!
I have been finding some really awesome blogs lately and I’ve met some very sweet and friendly people! Here’s my nominees I’d like to give a shout out to (I tried to get to 15, but there are really so many awesome blogs to choose from!)
I hope all of you can find time to do this 🙂 I’d love to learn more about you!