Are you ready for this random Wednesday?
1. Every time I drive past an orchard, I just want to park and run through the rows. Then I remember I hate running.
2. I wonder what it’d be like to throw a bowling ball at a windshield. Would it go straight through? Or get stuck in the window? Or just shatter everything?
3. I’ve always kind of wanted to see a landfill. Just to see it. I mean, that’s got to be a ton of trash!
4. I wonder if at any time drive thrus were actually quick. Like the Starbucks one. It’s sometimes quicker to get off my lazy ass and go inside! When did they become so slow?
5. How did horseshoes and rabbit’s feet become lucky? Isn’t that weird? Why did we decide to make things that have to do with feet symbolize our good luck and fortune?
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉