Last week, whereshappy nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I’m telling you, I get SO excited every time and I definitely am super appreciative! I love the chance to share more and to get to know more people all the time! So of course I’m going to partake in this 🙂
Here are the questions that she’s asked of me, and then I will ask some to my picks as well!
1.What is your favorite Stephen King novel? Why? If you don’t read his books, why not? What’s wrong with you? (Just kidding!)
I hate reading, unfortunately. And I have never read a Stephen King novel before. There. I said it. It’s out in the open!
2. Do you chew gum? What is your favorite flavor/brand?
I don’t chew gum because I actually prefer mints! Icebreakers Peppermint.
3. Do you like rollercoasters? Wooden or steel?
I like most rollercoasters. Some are just too much for me though. I definitely like the steel ones! The wooden ones are so loud and I always just walk away with my head throbbing.
4. What is the longest stretch of time you have ever stayed awake? How were you feeling before you finally fell asleep?
This is a good question! I really had to think for this one…I think the longest stretch would be 21 hours when I was traveling from Italy to California. Our flight left at 5 am so we decided to pull an all nighter, but ended up falling asleep with a few hours left. It was exhausting!
5. Have you ever watched a movie with your parents where you were embarrassed by something that came on screen? How did you/they react?
I don’t think I get too embarrassed, but my dad on the other hand! Every kissing scene he covers his eyes and then looks at us like “Oh my god, I didn’t know they were going to show that!” It’s just a kiss dad, come on.
6. Do you think that humankind will ever colonize in space?
I think we definitely will. I saw Disney Channel’s Zenon. That would be so cool to live like that!
7. What is the most over-rated movie to ever be revered? Why don’t you like it?
I really have no idea on this one 😦
8. Olive Garden: delicious not so fast Italian food, or restaurant that should be destroyed and never seen again?
I could really go either way with Olive Garden. I like their soup and salad combo. And the bread sticks. Okay, yeah I like it!
9. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I’m not near my closet right now, but if I HAD to guess…I’d say close to 50. For all seasons, occasions, everything. 50 might be a little modest actually now that I think about it.
10. Favorite movie with Bill Murray?
Hmmm…probably Charlie’s Angels.
11. What is your favorite kid’s book? What do you like about it?
It’s been a long time since I’ve read a kid’s book, but the one my mom and I always buy for kids is that Brown Bear, Brown Bear book. It’s so simple, I just love it. Couldn’t tell you why.
Alright, here are my nominees!
I almost forgot the questions! Here we go:
- What would be your dream job, if there were no obstacles in the way of you landing that job?
- Where is your next vacation going to be? And if it’s not planned out yet, where are you hoping to go?
- What is your favorite season and why?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- What is your favorite go-to snack?
Have fun and happy blogging!