My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. One of my favorite things, and this is weird I know, but I love it when I go to use a port-a-potty and its brand new! Like no one has used it. The water in the tank is still blue and the toilet paper is still wrapped up. Such a nice feeling.
2. I thought of this while reading Kelsey Sherri’s 5 random things post yesterday. If you sleep naked and [god forbid] your house catches on fire, or a tree falls on your house, do you get dressed first, or do you run out of the house naked?
3. I love the smell of magazines. Especially the girly ones with all of them perfume samples. Is that weird? I just like it…a lot.
4. I really wish I could see a chicken lay an egg. That has got to be the weirdest process. And who decided we should eat one of the things that came out of its butt? What a brave soul that was!
5. I danced all night long on Sunday after the rib fest. Now my calves are dead. DEAD. Like seriously?! Get in shape woman!
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉