My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. I already told this to Cake is a Liar, but last week I had pizza everyday. I mean every day. From a Saturday to a Saturday. And for a second I considered turning it into a 30 day challenge. I think I could have done it too.
2. Do you ever feel like your eyes are too big and they catch all the wind when you walk?
3. Whenever I pay for something at a store and the total comes to a flat amount, like $40.00 even, I get excited. When the total comes to $43.43, it blows my mind and I always say, “Whoa!” Out loud. Like an idiot.
4. Am I the only one that thought “Semi-Annual” sale meant that it was semi annual, meaning that sometimes they had that sale and sometimes they didn’t? Just figured that one out. Oops.
5. Painting my nails is literally a never ending cycle. I just painted my nails last night for the first time in probably 2 months because I am THAT lazy. And as soon as I get one chip, all of the nail polish immediately needs to come off!
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉