My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you! You may have noticed, or may not have, but I’ve decided to number these posts since I’ve done so many, and that way I can keep track of which one is which!
1. I wish I liked to do anything else but sit on the couch. I just can’t get up! And now the fall TV line up is back on so now I’m really extra committed to this couch!
2. So my workout group, and I should use the word “workout” loosely, since it’s mostly everyone else posting about their workouts and me sitting on the couch scrolling through. Anyway, everyone’s been trying to drink 100 oz. of water a day. I did it for a couple weeks a long time ago and felt great, but I’ve been trying to get back into it and DAMN! I have to pee like ALL the time. Like how does anyone get anything done when they’re peeing all the time?!
3. Whenever I hear someone talking on the phone and they say “You too” I always picture the person on the other end of the phone saying “I love you.” Don’t know why, but it’s highly entertaining. Especially at work!
4. One of my biggest fears is having to take the written test for your drivers license again. I know I have to take it again after a certain number of years. I don’t know anything about traffic laws!! I just drive!
5. It normally takes me about 3 hours to finish a cup of coffee. Don’t ask why. Today – I finished my coffee in about a half hour. LET’S GO! I’m also off to represent my company at a career fair today. This could be interesting…