My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. So I thought I figured out the semi annual thing a few weeks ago, but I’m still stuck on it. What is the difference between bi and semi? It’s so confusing! Why do I get paid bi weekly, but not semi monthly? It’s making my brain spin.
2. I know that typically, as a child, we’re taught that the rooster says, “Cock-a-doodle-do”. But is it really making that noise? Is it really cock-a-doodle-do-ing or is it crowing?
3. Why is a table called a table? A chair, a chair? I mean who decided that that strand of letters was going to be pronounced the way we pronounce it and that it would describe a surface we eat on or sit on? Language is so weird.
4. How about those times when you fart because you think you’re alone and then the boyfriend walks over to you to give you a kiss and he leans in, “Ew did you fart?!” “What?! Nooooo…I don’t smell anything…” Oops. Whoever smelt it dealt it right?
5. I just discovered the show Dating Naked on Hulu. Um it is the most awkward awesome show ever. It also makes me want to work out. You know, just in case I have to resort to dating naked one day.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉