Recently, M, from The Girl Loves Makeup, nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award! Seriously making my day! M has such a fun blog all about her loves of makeup and does some great tips for working with certain products! You definitely should go check it out!
I have really fallen behind on the awards, as recently I had also been nominated for the Liebster award again and I want to apologize to Beautifullyblushed24, Curlsxoxo, The Lonely Tribalist, The V-Pub and Life As I Interpret It! Thanks for the nominations as well and sorry for being so busy and lazy 😦 I actually no longer qualify for the Liebster Award, but I still really appreciate the nomination and you all should definitely check out these blogs for some great writing and entertainment! 🙂
RULES FOR THE CREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
5 Facts about me:
- It took me 25 years to come up with a hobby, but I finally found it – right here in this blog. I love every minute of it.
- I have a weird obsession with buying clothes in gray, black, or tan. I have the hardest time buying new colors for myself.
- I’m currently prepping for a vacation! Yay!
- I’m terrified of spiders. Maybe bugs in general, but definitely spiders the most.
- I love talking to animals. Maybe more than humans. It’s just easier! Ha ha.
Now for my nominees! All of these bloggers are awesome and have some great blogs so check them out!
Chef Laura Cerullo – Her whole blog is in conversation form. It’s hilarious, so unique, and totally relatable.
Chey Chey from the Bay – As she puts it – a “transplant” from my home state of California to NYC! Love her adventures and her ideas of things to do!
Sophie Speaks Up – Too funny. I love her Student Logics and her questions that guys ask her. So hilarious
Emily’s Posts – Just hilarious and totally relatable
It’s Not Hou It’s Me – I love the way these girls have set their blog up! Their categories are so cute! Definitely need to check it out!
Me, Myself, and Everything Else – One of my best friends who just recently revamped her blog. She’s got great tips, tricks, and adventures to check out!
Yellow Fever – Another hilarious collection of funny posts and great reads!