Last week, Tricia from Sometimes I Cook, nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Tricia’s blog has a ton of great recipes and is totally awesome on the lifestyle side as well! If you don’t already, you need to head on over to her blog and check it out! We’re like blogging sisters – both hailing from Northern California! And I actually never knew that until I read her “About Me” the other day! How fun! We can connect with people all over the world and people in our own backyards! Patricia, from Lady Turned Madame, also nominated me for this award too! She has a fabulous blog about fashion, cooking, home, traveling, pretty much everything! Such a great read, so you need to head on over there and check her out! And lastly, Shelby, from B.Beauty also nominated me for this award as well! She has a great blog about makeup, reviews, tutorials, pretty much a little bit of everything! I’ve picked up some great tips from her! Go check her out!
The Versatile Blogger Award is an award to celebrate the bloggers who bring the most joy to your life! The fellow bloggers that I’ve nominated are the ones that I look forward to seeing their posts, I love reading because they either teach me something new or make me laugh, have amazing photos that I just love to look at, and cover a wide variety of subjects! 🙂
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
- Share seven different facts about yourself
Here’s some random facts about me:
- I’m deathly afraid of the ocean. For many reasons; sharks, seaweed, jellyfish, drowning, and not being able to see the bottom. I mean what could be under there??
- I am terrible at watching movies. 90% of the time, when people ask, “Allison, have you seen that movie ____ where they blah blah blah.” Nope. More than likely, I have not. I almost feel like just answering No all the time now.
- It took me six years to get my four year degree, which is a Business degree with an emphasis in Human Resources. Riveting stuff I tell you.
- I met the boyfriend in college, while we both were working on that six year four year degree. He was in Business too. We met in our Business Communications class and he had actually nicknamed me the “Cutie from COMS”. Ain’t that cute?
- I have two couches in my apartment with the same print on them. A god awful yellow/tan/brown chevron print that was definitely designed in the 70s, for the 70s, and should have died in the 70s.
- I hate cooking. I try. But I hate it. I admire all of you women that can do it and enjoy doing it. You are my heroes. Truly.
- I’m an introvert. I’m pretty good a faking it for the most part, but meeting new people and trying to come up with small talk gives me a little bit of anxiety and sweaty palms!
Okay, now for my wonderful fellow bloggers that all of you should pop over and get to know!
- Mila Said So
- La Whimsy Writer
- Traveling Fashionista
- The Modern Magellan
- Travel Bug Steph
- Her Arrow Points North
- Gray Sky Matters
- Robyn Christi
- Krysten Fos
Okay now go check them out because they all have a truly unique and awesome way of writing and things to write about!