My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. Professional sports are so weird. I mean, they’re getting paid millions of dollars to…play a sport? It’s extremely weird to me how so many people literally don’t do anything while a game is on, but sit and watch. Like what is the point of that? The entire sport really? Blows my mind!
2. Do you ever feel like a plastic bag? Floating through the wind? Kidding! But do you ever feel like a marshmallow? Because I do. My laziness has literally made me into a plastic jar of marshmallow fluff.
3. Sometimes at work I’ll choose a crunchy snack to munch on so I can tune out my coworkers when I just don’t feel like listening. That way I just look at them, nod my head, and can’t hear a thing!
4. I think I’m addicted to sales. The other day I bought the most ridiculous thing just because it was on sale for $5.00. I got excited because I know it will make the perfect Christmas gift. And holy shit the Christmas madness has begun 😦
5. You know those last couple days before vacation? They are literally the worst. I hate it and I’m just so not productive. I can’t help it. Vacation brain. It’s real.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉 Next week will be thoughts in NYC!