My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you! This time though, I’m coming to you from the Big Apple!
1. I just want to stop some of these amazingly dressed people and ask them, “Where are you going?” And why aren’t all these people at work? Or school?
2. I really want to see a Flash Mob. Everytime I’m in Times Square I pray that one will break out and just complete my life. But I definitely had a couple walk by and scream some song next to my head and do a dance routine on the sidewalk. But it’s not the same.
3. Where are all the celebrities? I mean, they’ve got to eat too! Oh and they have to buy deodorant and toilet paper. Just like us. Well they probably have people to do that for them. But they still have to put on the deodorant. And poop. Just like us! Weirddddd.
4. It amazes me how there are a ton of private parties, special events, and concerts on week nights. I mean Pitbull was performing at the Rockefeller Center on Monday. How, why, what?
5. New York weather is impossible. One day I’m sweating my ass off, then the next day it’s freezing so I bundle up, only to start sweating again, and oh wait, back to freezing. I think the key is to just not dress for the weather. Just wear whatever the hell you want.
Oh and side note: I totally got to meet Lo Bosworth from The Hills. If any of you know what I’m talking about you can share in my excitement. But I was totally stoked and star struck!