I have no idea what that sentence even means. I’ve tried googling it but it still confuses me to this day, “the top 10 tallest countries are caucazoid.” HUH?
Anyway, back to my weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. How did I become so awkward? I mean, how in the world do people become genuinely good at small talk!? I still can only manage to say, wow, it sure is cloudy today. Did you know it was going to be cloudy? I didn’t know it was going to be cloudy.
2. Struggles of living in a small town are real. Everything closes at 9. I mean food wise. So if I don’t decide what I want to eat by 8:30 then it’s just not going to happen. You snooze you lose.
3. I hate that it’s already the time of year to start thinking about Christmas shopping. Slow your roll folks! Let’s get through one holiday at a time here! We’re not allowing enough time for the best holiday of all – Thanksgiving!
4. The other day I told the boyfriend how cold it was outside and how I was having a pretty poopy day at work. Then I came home to a nice toasty fire, a load of laundry in the dryer, and he even planned out what we’d have for dinner. Um best night ever?! At least after a crappy day of work it was! And part of me wondered what happened to my real boyfriend and who this imposter was! Ha! I was so pumped on it, I just had to share!
5. When did my bedtime start getting earlier and earlier? If I’m not at home before 9 pm, I consider it past my bedtime. When did that happen?
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉