My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. I would like to first point out that today is my 18th Random Thoughts post on November 18th. Whoa. That’s right, whoa. I notice weird things like that. All. The. Time. Welcome to my life.
2. If I’m 25 years old, is that the age where I need to start bringing a dish to Thanksgiving? I mean, I can’t cook, and I don’t have the dish that I can amazingly whip up and bring to every potluck. That’s what my mommy is for 🙂 I just show up and eat. Oh my god. I’m a free loader. Okay, okay, I’ll do dishes!
3. This morning I almost witnessed a fight at the gas station. I mean, seriously, what could be so wrong at the gas station, first thing in the morning, where you feel like you need to fight someone while your kids are in the car? People are so weird!
4. I could never be an Eskimo. The slightest sight of cold absolutely kills me. I literally spend my nights lying on the couch covering everything including my face up to my eyes with a blanket. I have to be warm but still be able to see the important things on the TV!!
5. I wish I could wake up early in the morning and have a cup of coffee and make breakfast and blog a little. And then I remember that I like sleeping. And I hate cooking. Oh, and I hate coffee. So that settles that idea.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉