My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you! A little spin on this week’s thoughts…these are some of my thankful thoughts! The day completely got away from me today! I thought it was Thursday. Oops!
Anyway, I also wanted to say that I am thankful for real things as well: Family, friends, good health, a beautiful home, an amazing man to love, a great job, the ability to travel and experience new things. But I hate talking about anything serious so this is what y’all get 🙂
1. I’m thankful for gloves. Especially the ones that you can still use your phone with. I mean, seriously, warm hands makes for happy life. If I have my hands covered up, I can go twice as long throughout the day.
2. I’m thankful for all of my weird friends. Without them life would be too boring, too grown up, and too standard. They keep me young. Hahaha.
3. I’m thankful for fuzzy socks. My apartment is always freezing and I look forward to going home everyday to put on my thickest, fuzziest socks. Like he ones hat are too thick for a normal shoe.
4. I’m thankful for online shopping. It really is the best and so convenient to do my shopping from the comfort of my couch. And especially when you buy so many things and something shows up on your doorstep and it’s like Christmas!
5. I’m thankful for food. I love it so much and can never get enough. It fuels my life, my weekends, my plans everyday all around. And good food too. Not McDonald’s (although, I have my days when this is a savior). But the most amazing meals make me literally fall in love with food over and over.
And lastly, I’m thankful for this year, which brought me a hobby, a new found confidence, the ability to make friends, and to be supportive and to feel supported all at the same time.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉