My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. Sometimes I compare being at work to being on a ship. My coworkers and I are all on this ship until 5:00 pm when we dock and we can all get off the ship. But during the day, we can only talk to the people on the ship and eat and drink whatever is on the ship. If you can’t find any food or water…you starve. And then get hangry. That’s just how I see it. (I apologize if I have already said this…it just crosses my mind EVERY day!)
2. Mind over matter is a totally real thing. I fought a sore throat for weeks. But as soon as you even begin to let that thought of “I might be getting sick” penetrate your spongy brain…BOOM. It’s over. You’re sick. But not me! I stayed strong and true to myself!
3. I have a very unhealthy obsession with ginger ale. Don’t worry, it weirds me out too. It’s just so good. I can’t get enough!
4. Last week I was reminiscing through all of my older random thoughts posts. Some things I say, I’m just like, “Where did that come from?!” Then I repeat it to the boyfriend, but sometimes he just looks at me like I’m too strange to understand in that moment. So then I gave myself a self-five. I’m that girl now.
5. How come whenever you’re in the line at the store, whoever is going to decide to pay with all quarters or pull out their coupon book, is always the person in front of you in line? Every. Time.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉