I can’t believe it’s December already! Where did 2015 go? Now we have to really dive into getting ready for Christmas, because I’ve been doing a little bit of procrastinating…as always.
I thought it might be fun to go through what’s on my Christmas list this year! I actually made one this year, because being an adult is expensive and you always find something you need for the house that you’re too lazy to buy for yourself!
1. Pots and Pans – Never have owned any of these besides the two pans I got from a coworker when she got a new set, and the pan I saved enough stamps for to redeem at SaveMart.
2. Pot Holders/Oven mitts – Owning one oven mitt proves to be difficult if I want to cook more than one hot thing! I know, I just said “want”, “cook” and “more than one” in a sentence. Who am I?
3. Crock Pot – Everyone I know tells me this is the ultimate tool for the lazy cooker. Um hello!? This was made for me, and I don’t have one yet?
4. Cookbooks – With all these new kitchen gadgets, I’m going to need some ideas for what to do with them!
5. Gel Nail Kit – I have wanted one of these for a long time. Save my money instead of giving it to the ladies who I fear are secretly talking shit about me to my face, in a different language.
6. Vegetti – This one will always intrigue me…it can turn my vegetables into something that may or may not be able to impersonate noodles.
7. Hiking Boots – Definitely a need. With all the hiking we did in Tahoe this past summer, I’m really wanting some protection for my poor ankles!
8. Hair Dryer – Couldn’t tell you how long it’s been since I’ve bought a hair dryer. I just always take everyone’s hand-me-downs. Time to get some power to this mane!
9. Bar cart – My roommate and I had one when we first moved out and in together. Unfortunately, she bought it, so when she left, so did it. I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect one ever since.
10. Money – I’m a struggling young adult, you can’t go wrong here!
What’s on your Christmas List this year that you’re really hoping for?!
Happy wishing! 🙂