My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. “Good morning” is like the weirdest greeting ever. Everyone walks around the office saying “good morning” and “morning”. If it was in the middle of the day would they just go around saying “Hi”?
2. I’m an adult in training. I’ve been living on my own for about a year and a half now, and this week I’ve had the fullest fridge I’ve ever had. Usually it’s a pathetic few yogurts, ginger ale, and string cheese. But not this week! I’m a big girl now, because I have a full fridge.
3. Sometimes I wish my best friend was a mascot. Not that my actual best friend was a mascot. More like I had a mascot for a best friend. They’re so cool and they have so many talents! Flips, stilts, roller blades, you name it!
4. Note to self: just because something has a May 2016 expiration date…does not mean it’s good until then!! It still goes bad before then and it WILL make you sick.
5. Getting up in the morning is SO hard. I don’t even understand it. I set my alarm and snooze it for an hour! What’s the point of that?! Tomorrow I will get up earlier. Although, that’s what I’ve been saying about working out…
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉