One of the very bestest ladies around…Kaitlyn, from Me, Myself, and Everything Else picked me to join in on this Be Thankful tag! Be sure to check out Kaitlyn’s blog because she is my buddy and her blog is one of the greatest lifestyle blogs I read!! She’s always got something fun/interesting going on! I love doing these tags because it’s such a fun way to mix things up a bit! I know, we’re a little past Thanksgiving but it would kill us all to feel a little thankful on another day outside of the month of November. So let’s dive right in!
- Share this image in your blog post
- Write about 5 people in your life you are thankful for
- Write about 5 things in 2015 you are thankful for
- Spread the love and challenge 5 other blogs to take part
The People in My Life:
1. Myself. I know what you’re thinking…but I’m 25 years old and I really care about me right now. What I want to do in life, how I find happiness and joy, and making my own decisions to influence my future. It’s a crucial time for me and I’m glad that I can take the time to be a little selfish while I still can be.
2. My Parents. Without them, I wouldn’t be me. I would have never grown to be this person that is happy and content and confident in her life. They’ve shown me how to be yourself and what an amazing family looks like. They rock. Always supporting me and helping me through life, with big decisions and little decisions, and they always help me figure out how to use appliances and cook chicken while I’m living on my own.
3. My Sister. Or Seeeeesta as we call each other. I’m so glad to have a sister. I don’t know if I could handle a brother or being an only child. We don’t always see eye to eye or spend as much time as we’d like together, but she’s always there for me, and is always straight up when I’m being an idiot or a big biatch. No one else could give me feedback like she does!
4. The Boyfriend. He is absolutely amazing. He supports me when I need it, helps me when I can’t help myself, and reminds me to cool down when I get a little too uppity. He never has anything bad to say about anyone and he is the smartest and most handsome man I’ve ever met. He really is my best friend and together we have fallen in mutual weirdness.
5. My Friends. Where would I be without my friends? Finding amazing people to experience life with is the greatest thing to be thankful for. I’ve got friends to make weird faces with, friends to give me advice, friends to make me grow up a little, friends to relax and let loose with, friends to get me outdoors, friends to do pretty much anything with. Each one of them has helped shaped me and has helped me gain confidence in my own life at one point in another.
The Things 2015 Brought Me:
1. First Hot Air Balloon Ride! I brought in 25 years right this year…in a hot air balloon over wine country with my main man. So peaceful, amazing, and perfect.
2. Turning this apartment into a home. At the beginning of this year I hated my apartment and wanted to boycott any kind of maintenance or purchasing anything for it. But I’ve finally gotten comfortable here and make it a little more homey everyday 🙂
3. First pit pass to a concert. Every year is full of concerts, but this year, the pit pass to the Florida Georgia Line concert was one for the books. What a crazy experience. Don’t know if I could do it again, but damn! I’m glad I did it!
4. Blogging! I’ve never been one for hobbies or talents or any interests really. But I had NO idea I would love the blogosphere as much as I do! I had no idea I would love writing so much about my thoughts, loves, experiences, and craziness that crosses my mind. It’s definitely been a blessing!
5. Third trip to New York! This last trip was definitely the best trip. The company, the sights, the food, the drinks…I really cannot stop thinking about it. It was seriously the best trip this year and I love reliving it through photos everyday.
I know this was a little softer than I normally do, but hey, every once in awhile a girl’s gotta slow down and reflect. Am I right?! Anyway, here are the lovely bloggers I’d love to join in! (Well really all of you should join in!)
Happy Blogging and Happy Friday Eve 🙂