My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. You know what makes me feel like an adult? Owning multiple phone chargers. It’s like at that moment when someone asks if I have an extra and I’m like, “Hell yeah I do!” Because I’m an adult.
2. I’ve always thought that being a rancher would be a cool job…you’re always up early, driving your truck around the ranch, and fixing shit. I’d be in awesome shape from all the lifting of hay bales too.
3. No matter how hard I try to remember to take something with me when I leave the house, I just always fail. I had to bring a giant box to work today so I set it in my walking path on my way out. You know what I did when it was time to leave? Push it to the side and then left it behind.
4. Sometimes the boyfriend lets me drive his jeep to work so he can borrow my little commuter car. I always forget that waving to fellow jeepers is a thing until I’m driving around and think, “I wonder why people keep waving to me.” Then I look like the asshole.
5. I think baristas are some of the most weirdly cheery people ever. It’s probably because they’re so hyped up on caffeine. But when I walk up and they’re smiling so big that it hurts my cheeks just looking at them, you know they’re cheery people. Maybe I should drink more coffee.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉