My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
This week…I think we’re all getting a little ready to ring in the new year and start working on the resolutions. Thought it might be interesting to some of you what’s been crossing my mind this week…
1. Stop being so damn lazy. Get off your ass Allison and start doing something. Cleaning, cooking, and God-forbid-exercise woman.
2. Learn to be a kick ass crockpot user. I got a crockpot for Christmas, and I want to be the fairest crockpot user of them all.
3. Keep up on the blog. I really do love this blog. Like a lot. Like a ton. I want to make sure that between 2016 adventures that I still make time for this baby.
4. Better budgeting. I have a shopping problem and it’s pretty awful. I want to really focus on saving money this year. I don’t want to rent an apartment for the rest of my life.
5. Do more things that make me happy. I spend a lot of time complaining about work and how I wish I had more free time, but the reality is…that’s life. I just need to figure out how to spin it so that I don’t look at it so negatively all the time. It’s really not that bad!!
2016. Bring it. I’m ready for you.
And sad…this is the last post for 2015. What a beautiful year it was.
What are all of you hoping to achieve in 2016?!
I’ll be back next week with more random thoughts for all of you 🙂 Happy New Year!!