My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. I almost feel bad for my Christmas tree. She did such a great job all month long, but now it’s time to part ways. Actually, just taking down all the Christmas decorations kind of sucked. Now I remember how boring my decor is.
2. I have always had an irrational fear of fire. That means candles too. But I think I actually kind of like them now…I must be getting older and more accepting of fire…
3. I have got to start working out. FOR REAL THOUGH. Stop just saying it. I slouch all the time, and I can feel my fat rolls sticking together. (Sorry for that lovely mental image, but I can’t suffer alone here!) Get moving woman! Yeesh.
4. Do you ever suddenly become so aware of your arms? And then you’re walking and like, “What do I do with them? What are they normally doing?” And then you look super weird? Yeah. That’s my life.
5. So when I finally cook healthy I like to make sure I have enough to have leftovers for lunch the next day. Sounds pretty logical right? Except for the fact that I’m so afraid of the boyfriend eating it all and not leaving anything behind that I open a bag of potato chips so that we fill up on the unhealthy chips so we won’t eat that much dinner. Real logical girl.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉