My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. I bought a new mascara and suddenly I can actually see my eyelashes. It’s freaking me out. Is this normal? Not the freaking out part but the seeing your own eyelashes part. Although, I can’t really remember of this is a new or old thing…
2. Clouds are so weird. I mean what are they?! Okay, obviously I know that there is a science to them, but seriously, they are so weird. It’s just this fluff floating in the air and anything can fly through it or move through it, and it just moves with it…and it just boggles my mind.
3. Sometimes I come home from work and I get overwhelmed by all the things I want to do. Watch TV, read a book, work on the blog, color in my coloring book, work on an art project. And then I just give up and sit on the couch and play games on my phone. Oops.
4. You will not believe what happened to me yesterday! I had to make a stop on my way to work to return a movie and when I got out of the car my phone flew out of my pocket, I didn’t notice at all, and then when I was walking back to my car I saw it lying in the parking spot next to me. I thought, “is that my phone??” I picked it up and examined it….totally fine!!! And I’m pretty sure the car that was next to me ran over it! How could it not, right?! iPhone for the win!!
5. Grapes are a really awesome fruit for snack. So easy. Except when I get them and they’re too ripe. I like my grapes crunchy. Not soft and mushy. Total disappointment today at lunch.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉