My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. If you put goats with sheep, would they look at each other and think that they looked like the other? Or do they know what they look like and know that a sheep looks different than a goat? Or do they just see the sheep and assume that’s what they look like? I’ve always wondered that.
2. I am so obsessed with reality TV, i.e., THE BACHELOR it’s almost sad. I mean I seriously wish I could just watch it as a marathon. All day. I need to know what happens!!!
3. You guys…so the boyfriend loves tea. He’s weird, by the loves his tea and I’ve always made fun of him for it. I was sick all weekend long and he kept making me tea. And I think I like it now. And also feel like a stupid hypocrite. I should learn to keep opinions to myself!
4. I started this new thing where every time I say I wish I had….blank….I buy it. VERY BAD ALLISON. This is soooo bad! But it also makes everyday feel like Christmas, so that’s fun too.
5. Some days my hair feels so big like its a lion’s mane. Like what am I even suppose to do with all of this hair. It does provide nice shelter in the winter though! I’ll give it that!
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉