My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. I picked up the boyfriend from a guys’ night the other night and he hilariously drunk babbled the whole way home. My favorite thing he said was, “Can I ask you a question? Do you prefer Allison, Alli, or Al? Like, what’s your favorite thing to be called?” We’ve been dating for almost 4 years…
2. You know you’re a fat kid, addicted to your cell phone when you drop your phone in your burrito bowl because your scrolling got out of control.
3. I hate going to bed with wet hair. But I also hate spending an extra half hour to dry it. But if I go to bed with it wet then I’ll get that “what the hell happened to you” look from myself in the mirror in the morning. I can never win here. My laziness game wins I guess.
4. Ears are weird. Am I right? They do so much for us and yet at the same time they manage to collect so much stuff. Like where does all that wax come from. I’m sure there’s a scientific reason for it, but it still weirds me out.
5. Let’s think about money for a second. It is the weirdest concept ever because you can have however much money you have but at that one point in time you never actually have that much money-it’s just a digital number out there in cyber world. If you had $30,000 I doubt you really actually have 30,000 dollar bills. And when you’re transferring money or when you pay other people with a check or credit card, you’re just giving them a number, not actually physically giving them any money. If that made any sense…
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉