My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. I seriously don’t know what the point of paperwork is. I mean, in the grand scheme of the world, who cares if your personnel file is complete?? My job is pointless.
2. I am a visual person. When I look at instructions to put something together I will only look at the pictures. I refuse to read anything.
3. As of right now, I have no maternal instinct. The boyfriend bent down to pick something up and on his way back up he slammed his shoulder into the sharp corner of the counter. I pointed and laughed like an asshole. Later on, I saw his back and he actually had a pretty intense gash on his shoulder. Oops. Sorry kiddo!!
4. I also have no idea how to clean an oven. Last week when I was cooking I think somehow I got olive oil all over the place so now every time it starts smoking like a forest fire. Then I have to stand at the stop of the stairs ready to attack the smoke detectors. Adulting fail.
5. Those moments when the back of your hand itches like crazyyyy and there’s nothing there. Drives me crazy. It never gets satisfied. And then I just sit there. Itching. Forever. At nothing. Really productive.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉