I seriously can’t believe it’s March already! 2016…slow down for a minute! Yeesh!
I wanted to do a monthly goal post this month and then follow up at the end of the month to see how I did! I’m going to section it off, like how Justine does it on Life Already in Progress. I love her monthly goal posts! They’ve inspired this one.
1. Workout 5 days a week. If I think I’m not going to be able to workout one night, then I best be getting up early before work to do a workout! I’d like to workout twice a day this month. Morning and night. If I can’t make that happen, then I’ll settle for 5 workouts a week!
2. Lose 5 lbs. I’ve got bigger goals than that, but I feel like that’s a realistic goal for this month. I need to focus on my eating habits, and only allow 1 cheat meal a week. And yes, Allison, that says meal, not day!
3. Learn to meal prep! I have never been able to meal prep for the whole week. Ever. I really want to though! Next week the boyfriend starts his new job, and we’re going to be very busy and tired on the weeknights. Having everything ready to go is going to be so much easier!
4. Clear out the clutter. I have 5 bags of Goodwill that I got from that big cleaning day in January. Remember that one? Yeah, they have yet to leave my spare room. Yeesh woman, get it together and get it out of the house!
5. Do some rearranging of the bedroom. I’ve always loved moving my room around. And I haven’t done it in almost 2 years now. I think it’s time!
6. Get outdoors more. The past few weeks the boyfriend and I have been taking it easy. Super easy. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been a cleaning/cooking/blogging/working out fool, but all indoors. Our weekends have been spent in the comfort of our living room. No complaints to that! But this weekend I want to get outside more. I spend everyday sitting at my desk. No reason to sit inside on the weekends too!
7. Do some crafting. It’s been awhile since I’ve been able to sit down and work on some crafts. I have two wooden boxes that I want to paint this month to use for all my beer stuff I’ve picked up along the way and for all the music festival stuff I’ve collected. Just two boxes. That’s it.
7. Be more understanding. The boyfriend is starting his new job, and I know it’s going to be a lot mentally for him. I want to make sure that I’m there for him! It can be tough/exciting/nervous to start a new job and I want to make it go as smooth as I can on my end!
8. Do something cute on our anniversary of meeting each other. We don’t have an anniversary of when we started dating (apparently neither one of us was paying attention), but I do know the day we met. That’s coming up this month and I think it’d be fun to do something nice that day!
Wow, I think I’ve got this month cut out for me! I better get going! Wish me luck!
What are your goals this month??