This weekend was very long. Very very long. So I’m kicking off Monday a little differently with this Music Tag post that The Lonely Tribalist tagged me in!! Make sure you go check out their blog too 🙂
Here are the “rules”:
- List the first 10 songs that come on shuffle (no skipping, that’s cheating).
- Write your favorite lyric from each song.
- Tag/link back to your enemies (and maybe some friends, too).
2. “Dirty Dancer” – Enrique Iglesias feat. Usher and Lil Wayne: “I don’t dance unless we dancing dirty” I just think that’s so funny.
3. “You Make That Look Good” – Scotty McCreery: “Sittin’ there on the steps painting your toe nails with your hair put up in a ponytail, you make that look good”
4. “Love in a College Town” – Luke Bryan: “We won’t ever look as good as we do now, so let’s take another shot, have another round”
5. “How to Love” – Lil Wayne: “You had a lot of crooks try to steal your heart”
6. “Lighters in the Air” – Chris Young: “When you spilled your beer down the back of my shirt, you had me when I turned around”
7. “Home” – Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros: “Alabama, Arkansas, I do love my Ma and Pa, not they way I do love you”
8. “True Believers” – Darius Rucker: “You were the rock I built my world around and nothing is gonna break us”
9. “Roar” – Katy Perry: “I went from zero to my own hero”
10. “Cough Syrup” – Young the Giant: “Life’s too short to even care at all”
This was really fun actually!! Some of these songs were like, “Whoa…throwback!!”
And I’m tagging any of you that are interested!! I’d love to see what songs come up through your shuffle!!
Happy Monday lovelies!