My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. Apparently bandaids are now only acceptable for children. As an adult, if I put a bandaid on it causes immediate panic and everyone asking if I’m okay. Yes, I’m okay. See the bandaid? Literally proof that I survived whatever it is that’s under that. That it really needed just a bandaid to cover it up.
2. My boss is at again: determined to figure out my goals in life. Join the club buddy. All I want to do is eat, drink, and vacation. And get a paycheck. Think you can help with that?
3. I think it is so weird that as humans we decide that a kiss is how we’ll be showing affection to one another. It’s so weird!! Mouth to mouth! Interesting….
4. No matter how hard I try, every year it never gets any easier to own something green for St. Patrick’s Day!
5. Daylight savings time is the worst. It’s like being jet lagged for days. I don’t think I’m going to come back from this one. I’m so exhausted and it’s dark outside when I get up now, so that sucks.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉