My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. Sometimes I have days where my feet are just killing me when I get home. And then I take my shoes off and it’s like the ground is even worse to walk on with socks. THEN I have to go get those ridiculously fuzzy socks because that is going to make my feet feel better…? My brain…I swear.
2. Nothing ruins my morning more than dealing with stupid drivers. If you can’t understand the natural laws of the road then don’t drive. Period. There really isn’t anything else to it.
3. You all know about my laziness by now I’m sure. Well the laziness has reared it’s ugly head once more. Get this one…turning on the TV now feels like a chore. I don’t have real TV but that means I have to make a decision between Amazon Instant Video, Netflix, or Hulu. THEN it’s movie or TV show. It’s like I need the boyfriend to take care of that while I make dinner so then we’re ready to roll and there is no time wasted.
4. I got these new bluetooth earbuds to run with. Why? Because I’m clumsy and somehow when I run I get my hands tangled in the headphone cord and always yank them out of my ears. Or my phone out of my hands. Anyway, these new earbuds…I get about 5 steps out the door and OUCH they hurt my ears and they are so noisy from all the jolting around! Back to square one.
5. I’m on this new nutrition plan and I’ve been doing pretty good with the meal plan. Okay, REALLY good with the meal plan! And I’m being totally serious. But today I ate bread for lunch for the first time in 2 weeks. (Relax, it’s part of the meal plan) And I literally heard the “Hallelujah” song as I bit into it. It was pure amazingness. Reminds me of that Oprah commercial…”I LOVE BREAD”. Because I do.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉