My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. It never fails to be awkward when someone holds the door open for you, but you’re kind of too far away and then you have to make the decision to either pretend you forgot something in your car or break out into a weird jog.
2. You know how you always read to shave in the direction the hair grows? But you know in your heart that you get a much closer shave going against the grain. It makes it so hard for a girl to decide right from wrong!!
3. No matter how hard I try, I just have a hard time trusting short men. (Sorry if any of you guys are short!) But I just can’t trust them! It’s like guys that drive cars or guys that can’t change a tire…what are you doing with your life?! Ha ha. I just realized this about myself the other day.
4. Shopping addiction is totally real. And bad. Very very bad. And online shopping. It’s just too easy. Especially when you memorize your credit card number so you literally don’t even flinch when you get to the check out screen!
5. Tears are like the weirdest thing right? Like why does our body choose to respond to things (happy, sad, angry) with tears? How does that help anything or anyone? It’s not a defense mechanism that’s for sure! I don’t think “leaking from eyes” ever saved anyone’s life or anything. It’s not like fight or flight.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉