Drum roll please….
Another month down. Let’s see how I did!
1. Workout 5 days a week. Yes! The second to last week I think was only 4 days, but that’s still pretty good in my book!
2. Lose 5 lbs. Crushed this one! I lost 7 lbs! And 2 inches!
3. Learn to meal prep! I meal prepped so hard this month! For the entire month! And that saved me a ton of money because we hardly went out to eat at all!
4. Clear out the clutter. It took me until the last weekend of the month, but I did it! I took my 6 bags of donations to Goodwill finally!
5. Do some rearranging of the bedroom. Nope, didn’t happen. I did think about it and I just couldn’t get inspired on a better layout. Maybe next month!
6. Get outdoors more. I started running outside again as the weather got warmer and I went for a hike with the sister! Next month though, I hope to be spending twice as much time outside.
7. Do some crafting. Missed this one completely 😦
7. Be more understanding. I think this should be an ongoing thing, but we’ve definitely had a good month together. He’s been very supportive of my goals as well, which has been nice 🙂
8. Do something cute on our anniversary of meeting each other. Sorry. That was the night of the Bachelor finale. But it’s okay, because he didn’t even know it was that day! Lol.
Overall, DAMN! I crushed it! Can’t wait to see what I can accomplish next month!