I can’t believe it’s April! The best month ever, since it’s also my birthday month!
Sorry if I got any of you with my earlier April Fool’s Day joke. I just couldn’t resist! Anyway, let’s take a look at things I’m trying to accomplish this month. It’s a busy month for sure, but I want to hopefully squeeze a lot of this stuff in!
1. Walk 5,000 to 10,000 steps a day. We’ve got this step challenge going at work and I need to win it! Plus, with vacation prep, I really can’t lose on this one!
2. Keep off the weight I lost in March. I still have a whole month and a half left to go until vacation! I cannot undo everything I did last month! Gotta keep on it!
3. Try oil pulling. Amanda Bella’s post intrigued me. I really want to try it a few times and see if I notice a difference!
4. Workout twice a day at least 3 times a week. The countdown to my bikini vacation is on! There’s no time to waste!!
1. Save a third of each paycheck for vacation. I was able to save $500 last month because we weren’t going out all the time. I won’t be getting any paid time off next month, so I’m going to need to have some savings for this trip!
2. No online shopping. I go through spurts of ordering a shit ton online, to ordering nothing, to ordering a couple of things. I’m going to try EXTREMELY hard to not do any online shopping this month. I can wait until May to get a couple of nice things for vacation.
1. Spend more quality time together. We’ve been so busy and I’ve been so busy worrying about working out and meal planning, that I think we just need some more time together. No TV, no phones, no youtube videos, just good ole fashioned conversation 🙂
1. Focus on productivity and happiness. I am slowly transitioning out of my recruiting job. It’s definitely going to be hard for me because I’m a control freak and can’t let go of anything, but I need to! I’ll be so much happier when I do!
1. Put in more time. I need to spend some good quality time writing! I need to stop shopping at lunch and write. I have a ton of posts started, but none completed.
2. Use my planner and actually schedule posts. I never schedule posts to post. I literally start a ton of posts and then finish one post the night before. Putting in my planner when things will be posted and using the scheduler will help me a ton! (At least I think it will!)
3. Read more blogs. I go through spurts with this one too. I’ll read for like two or three nights straight, but I haven’t done that in awhile. It’s totally relaxing and I should start reading more!
Alright….let’s do this!!
What are you looking to accomplish this month??