My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. I would be very interested in seeing a turtle without its shell. I mean what’s under there?! And when it dies what happens to the shell??
2. It is pretty embarrassing when you stall your car in the drive-thru. They’re like here’s your stuff, be on your way, have a great day, and then you’re like thank you and then boom. You stall your car. Embarrassing.
3. 26 years old. It has come the time where I got kicked off my parents medical insurance. So today I had to sign up for my own benefits. What a confusing moment that was! PPO, HMO, HSA, the acronyms just kept coming!
4. Also, this week, I think I’ve mastered the dinner game. Maybe not mastered, but I definitely can whip up some good meals on the fly! The key to everything is Greek yogurt and salsa! Ha!
5. I want to wear a dress to work and partake in this springy weather, but I also don’t want anyone to look at me or comment on it. I get it people. I changed my wardrobe. Big whoop.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉