My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. This morning I stood around in the kitchen forever waiting for my toast. I finally walked over to the toaster thinking there’s no way it could be taking this long, only to discover that I never put the bread in the toaster. Oops. Talk about a rough day.
2. Sometimes this feeling comes over me where I wish I was a really big exotic bird. Wouldn’t that be amazing? Just frolicking in the sunlight everyday and doing cool bird things? I think so.
3. I was growing out my nails for my upcoming vacation and you know what happened? I chewed them all off. Just now. Such progress and then such failure so quickly.
4. Little kids have no idea how good they have it. Someone does everything for them all the time. Laundry, dishes, cooking, cleaning, chauffeuring, paying for bills. Seriously kids. Think about that the next time you’re crying because you can’t have a second piece of candy. Trust me. Your body is already thanking you for that.
5. I’m pretty sure I saw two turtles having sex today. Or at least attempting to. But it looked pretty awkward as the big one kept bumping shells with the little one and then the little one kept eating what was in front of her. That’s my kind of turtle.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉