My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. I hate it when I say something awkwardly and then I just keep replaying that part of the conversation over and over and over. Like when my boss asks me to pick something from a menu for our lunch meeting and I practically yell, “I brought my own lunch!” Why, Allison? Why.
2. I am still trying to figure out why every morning I HAVE to check my Instagram feed. I mean, I mostly skip over all the things I’m following to get to a picture of someone I know. It’s a really weird process that I must endure before getting out of bed everyday.
3. You’ve got to love the people that stare at you and ask you the stupidest questions. Like the obvious questions that I would rather just reply with, “Oh my gosh! You’re right! I didn’t even think about that!” Like if I have to drive somewhere that is 2 hours away and someone says, “You’ll have to get up a lot earlier to drive out there and be there at 8 am!” Really?? No shit, Sherlock – I mean Captain Obvious.
4. Why is it so hard to drink 64 ounces of water in a day when I can make a 64 oz. pitcher of beer disappear in an hour? I should WANT to consume water that easily. It’s a natural liquid that my body needs to survive and yet every damn day is a struggle to hydrate.
5. String cheese is the shit. I know I’ve said that before, but I still mean it.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉