It’s that time again! Blog Swap time! Make sure to check in over at my blog to see what Allison is talking about over there! Blog Swap is slowly becoming my favorite! 🙂 This time I wanted to talk about pet fever and…
The pet fever is REAL ya’ll. I can’t even contain it! Some girls right now have baby fever, nope not me! Just ALL the pet fever! Realistically I know I want a cat first. I want both cats and dogs, but with how I travel right now a cat is so much more realistic and they are just SO CUTE. I am now to the point where I follow cat instagrams and I talk to every animal that comes in my path. I also tell them all I love them. Nick pointed that out to me the other day. My response: I DO love them all! I thought I would share some of the things I tell myself when I really get the urge to go out and get a pet right that second! Hope they help… or at least make you laugh at my craziness!
- Remind yourself how clean your house is without them. It always smells fresh and no hair/fur to clean up!
- Repeat “I love to travel, I love to travel, I love to travel” again and again and again.
- Get your fix from other animals whenever you get the chance.
- Remind yourself that that animal could love your better half more than you…are you ready for that pain yet?
- You have to pick out a name and that’s just way too difficult. There are SO many good names.
- You don’t have $1,000 to spare. Okay this one is just for me but that’s how much a freaking deposit is where I live.
- Keep making up random reasons you can’t get an animal yet to keep yourself in denial!
- Heed what your friends tell you. Allison house-sat not to long ago and one of the cats threw up on the bed. Every night. Nobody wants that!
- Right now all clothes and toys I buy are for me, not my pet!
Please tell me some of you guys do this?! I can’t be the only one! I’m keeping myself happily in denial telling myself I don’t need any animals in my life right now…even though ANY time I see one I melt. I’m sad… I get it.