My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. Traffic is the worst. The WORST. How does it even form? I mean, keep moving people!! There’s nothing to see here!
2. This week I’ve been sent away for work. I basically volunteered, but that’s a different story. Staying in a hotel room by yourself is definitely a weird experience (stay tuned for next week’s post about my adventures).
3. Time moves so slowly, but in the grand scheme of life it moves so quickly. Seriously. The time it takes for the clock to go from 8 am to 5 pm is the worst. But then you look at this year and we’re already in May!! What?!
4. I don’t like it how yawns are contagious. Why does that happen? I mean, I think it’s all in our heads. For years people have said how yawns are contagious, so when we see a yawn, we instantly think, Oh, I’m suppose to yawn now. And there we have it. There’s how that happened.
5. I need to start being a better adult and pay attention to the weather more. I don’t think it’s really necessary for everyday to be a surprise with the weather. I shouldn’t be wearing pants and a sweater on the hottest day of the week. That’s just silly.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉