My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
Today is actually How to Get Things Done in 10 Ways’s 1 year anniversary! It’s very first birthday! I think it’s going to start walking any day now! (Yes, that was a super lame joke)
Today is a big day for me. I feel like a real adult now!
Anywho, enough about that, back to my randomness! This week I’m talking about random thoughts that have to come to me about blogging specifically. I also thought it would be fun to share the very first Random Thought post I did. What a throwback! Check it out here! These Random Thoughts would not keep coming if it wasn’t for all of you 🙂
1. Blogging is almost like a game. You have to practice, make time for your teammates (fellow bloggers), put in time and effort, and then go after it! You get what you give, so get to giving!
2. Finding and reading other blogs is JUST as important as writing on your own blog. It took me a minute to figure that out, but then I was like whoa okay, one day for reading, one day for writing, one day for reading, one day for writing!
3. Choosing a theme is like THE hardest thing to do. I originally picked one theme and ended up keeping it until about 2 months ago, when I decided I wanted to change things up a little. It seriously took like 2 weeks and about 20 different Google tabs up until I could pick THE one.
4. I have become extremely good at typing. I can even impress myself with typing without looking, while laying down, and while watching TV!
5. Creating a post is pretty time consuming. I write it all on my computer, take pictures with my phone, edit pictures on my phone, upload pictures into post via WordPress app on my phone, then get on my computer and move around/scale the pictures on wordpress.com. And THEN I have a complete post. I’m crazy.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉