My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. I want to bring up an important thing. Cracks in sidewalks. How do they even happen? Does anyone ever witness the cracking or does it just appear one day? I’ve never seen cement crack, but I think I’ll be adding it to my bucket list.
2. Sometimes I wonder if my brain will ever accept anything less than 10 days as a vacation. I’ve tried to come up with 3 or 4 day vacations, but my brain says no way, wait for the 10 day vacation.
3. Clean, fresh sheets y’all. Mmmmm. Let’s just think about that for a second.
4. If I see a spider on the wall before bed it must be killed. Someone told me when I was a kid that the average person consumes 7 spiders during their sleep a year. And it just always stuck with me. Who knows if it’s true or not, but I believed it!
5. Does anyone else feel that owning a printer is like the most complicated thing ever? I’m not even sure when it started getting complicated, but they never work, or you’re out of paper, or ink. Or only 1 of the 3 features works. I don’t know. Maybe it’s my bad luck.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉