My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. I’ve started getting up at 4 am for my morning workouts, which in result has thrown off my whole eating clock. Breakfast at 5 am, lunch at 10 am, snack and starve until at least 5 pm for dinner. And even then I feel like an old person eating so early!
2. If there’s one thing in life I’ve learned…I am a clean freak. And my clean standards are MUCH higher than most people. I can’t understand it. Why can’t people just be clean like me? It would just make everything easier.
3. Sometimes I think about going to the bank and cashing out my account (the small amount that’s in there) and then throwing the money all over me or lie down on it or just feel rich for 2 seconds. And then I remember how dirty money is…
4. I’m really digging on lemon water right now…it makes me feel so fancy and sophisticated and healthy. But mostly sophisticated. Don’t ask why.
5. The boyfriend has made it to season 4 of Game of Thrones. I’ve managed to stick it out for probably a total of 10 episodes. I just get so distracted! And it takes way too much concentration. Why are there so many characters?? How is anyone suppose to follow along?!
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉