My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. The other day I saw a cockroach at work. It was the most awful thing I have ever experienced. Okay, not really, but it made me scream at the top of my lungs and all my coworkers practically piss themselves with laughter. Cockroach: 1, Me: 0.
2. The boyfriend is almost done with Game of Thrones. You know what that means? I have no idea either, but I sure hope it means I’m closer to owning the TV once again! (Insert evil laugh here!)
3. I’m addicted to shopping. We all know that. But the one thing I have the hardest problem buying is underwear. It’s like the one thing that you really should have a lot of and buy more frequently! But for that, I feel the need to go to the mall, and I HATE the mall because a) I spend too much money and b) there are too many people there all the time.
4. Why is it that a messy bun is just the way to be everyday? I think I’ve honestly given up on the hair thing. I mean, what for? I just drive in my car, sit in an office and talk on the phone, and then drive home, and then sit at home. Who cares what my hair looks like. Am I right? Or am I RIGHT?!
5. The other day I watched this video on Facebook by this girl that attempted to recreate her “high school look”. Do you know what I learned? That I have not a clue how to do makeup. I thought she looked great! And at times I even thought, wait, that’s how I do it! Is that not right?! So now I have homework. I have to learn how to master this makeup thing. MASTER.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉