My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. The other morning I left for work and when I pulled up to the stop light outside my apartment, I totally treated it like a Stop sign. I stopped, looked both ways, saw no cars coming, went for it. I got halfway through the intersection and just start screaming. Ooops.
2. The hardest part about getting a job in a brand new building? There’s no extra paper plates, silverware, cups, anything to bum off of people. It’s bring your own or just don’t!
3. Remember that one week when I got up at 4 am and worked out every morning before work? Yeah. Me neither.
4. I think I am addicted to salami and cheese. Seriously. I bought the big pack of salami yesterday, and the boyfriend and I successfully got rid of it in 48 hours.
5. We started another step challenge at my work and I am single handedly holding back the entire team. While everyone else is getting 10,000 steps a day, I’m over here like, whoa! 4,000 steps today! Oops.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉