My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. This week I learned that all of my Maui prep back during the first half of the year is gone. Completely. I’m so out of shape that my 10 lb dumbbells feel heavy!
2. This “fall” weather is currently a joke out here on the west coast. The days are still 90 degree weather! So I’m definitely jealous of all of you pulling out your sweaters and scarves. That just ain’t happening over here.
3. When I wake up and drive to work at 6 am, I’m wide awake. When I drive to work at 7 am, I’m exhausted. How does that work? Yesterday I came so close to pulling over to take a nap – on the way to work!
4. My arm fell asleep the other night. And I mean like COMPLETELY asleep. Like I was trying to grab onto it to move it back to a normal position, but my sleeping arm couldn’t feel it! I’ve never experienced it so bad before!
5. I did so good on my spending last month, that this month has started me off badly because I was too busy celebrating the lack of money I spent last month. So now this month will be expensive I guess. It’s really a vicious cycle.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉