My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. Isn’t it funny how we, as humans, large humans, are afraid of tiny tiny bugs? And if they’re bigger than a fingertip then we’re REALLY freaked out. “It was the size of my palm!!” Yikes. Yeah that’s me when I see ants.
2. You cannot buy a bottle of champagne and throw down a pack of salami at the grocery store by yourself. It cause mass curiousity. “Yeah I guess you’re an adult so you can eat whatever you want”, “Did you get a new job or promotion? Congrats!” Maybe I just want a bottle of champagne and I’m hungry.
3. Here’s a tip: NEVER memorize your credit card information. It will ruin your life and your bank account. Trust me.
4. My goal for leg day yesterday: “I want to dread the stairs and the toilet after today”. Holy shit. I way over did it. I could barely walk up the stairs to my apartment. And today? OUCH.
5. Trying new recipes blows. It pushes dinner back to like 8:30 pm and then it’s time for bed once I come out of my food coma. Dishes? Tomorrow.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉