My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
Alright, I lied. Not back to our usual Wednesday line up. With it being Thanksgiving tomorrow, I thought I’d throw out there a random list of things I’m thankful for!
1. I am thankful for rainy days. I never use to like rainy days, because I was always stuck inside. But NOW, I’m like ooooh a rainy day! I can stay inside! But it’s nice watching the rain, sitting in front of the fire, and catching up on movies!
2. I am thankful for tissues. Holy shit I’m still sick and my nose just won’t stop running and then being stuffed up and then runny and then stuffed up! But tissues are like wiping your nose on a cloud. I love it.
3. I am thankful for learning how to meal prep. Seriously. It saves SO much time, and it keeps my eating goals on track! Plus it’s been secretly getting the boyfriend to eat healthier with me. He just thinks I’m being nice and making him lunch. Ha! Wait. Who’s fooled who here?
4. I am thankful for my Fitbit. I am just fascinated and obsessed with checking my steps and sleeping patterns. I got new sheets and my sleeping improved immensely! I got a new bed and it improved even more! And if I see I’m slacking on my steps, I’ll get up and walk around!
5. I am thankful for salami. It really is the best lunch meat/snack/treat/guilty pleasure ever. And the Laughing Cow cheese. The pepperjack kind. Those two things together make up for the tastiest snack ever. I think I’m going to go eat some right now…
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉