My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. Christmas wrapping has taken over my living room. Like Christmas wrapping supplies have literally thrown up all over the place. And every time I clean things up, another Amazon package shows up that I have to wrap!
2. I have finally outgrown my fear of burning candles in the house. Although, if I have to step out to get the mail I will still blow out the candle and then relight it when I get back inside. Baby steps.
3. Whoever invented socks is a genius. I mean if you really think about it…it’s such a simple idea and people wear socks everywhere! All the time. Wish I thought of that.
4. I feel like everyone and their mother has been having massive sales since Black Friday. Ehhh….probably since the week before Black Friday even! I think that everyone should just always have everything on sale. It would make shopping a lot easier.
5. I need to stop being so lazy. The cold sure did kick my ass, and I’m STILL not ready to get back to normal life. It was just a lot easier when I knew I was having soup every night for dinner.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉