My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
I hope everyone had a great holiday! I know I sure did! Besides, a three day weekend too? What more could I ask for! I definitely was kept busy running all over town to all the families to visit and open presents. Yeesh. Wasn’t too much of a relaxing break, but it was still fun getting to hang with everyone! I was too exhausted for a post on Monday, but I’m back in action!
1. I watched Home Alone for the very first time a few days ago. I think I was always afraid of it so I never saw it. But now I can say “Ya filthy animal” without the guilt of being a poser!
2. Pretzels. Why are they such a good snack?! Annnnd why can’t I ever stop eating them once I start? Like I could probably eat a whole bag in one sitting. I’d feel like shit, but I could do it!
3. It has been SO cold here! I seriously need like 3 pairs of socks on my feet and 2 pairs of gloves on my hands. And just a ton of layers. Maybe more like a blanket. Or a sleeping bag with holes cut out for my arms. Or a heater.
4. New Year’s Eve is coming up! What’s everyone doing? I feel like it’s one of those holidays that always builds up to a lot of pressure to do something crazy (like Halloween, St. Patrick’s Day, 4th of July) and then you just don’t. But either way…the champagne will be a flowin’ for me!
5. You know that feeling when you finally fit into those jeans that you bought as “motivation jeans”? It’s the best feeling ever! And then you know that feeling when you stopped paying attention to your life and your “motivation jeans” and not so motivating anymore? Time to work harder!
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉