My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. Well the first workout of 2017 was completed last night!! Two thoughts: Ouch. And holy shit everyone and their mother is crowding the gym with their New Years resolutions. Maybe I should just stay home until next month.
2. Stretchy pants are the best. Everyday I get so excited to come home and take off my pants. And bra. I just can’t wait to change my clothes I guess?
3. So I have this confession…I am extremely addicted to salt. Yes. I salt everything and anything. Like pizza. But this week marks the start of no more salt! It’s not good for you and it just makes you bloat. So far, 2 days salt sober!
4. I wish I had a smart house like in that Disney Channel movie back in the day (Google Smart House if you don’t know what I’m talking about). I wish you could just push a button on the microwave, like “Turkey Dinner” and put a plate in there and then BOOM you have all the fixings of a turkey dinner on your plate. Life would be SO simple!!
5. I’ve been on the hunt for a new couch and for whatever reason, I just can’t bring myself to buy a used couch. But I will buy a used car, which if you think about it, is kinda like a couch on the inside! Anyway, couches are very expensive I’m learning. Maybe I’ll get a new couch when I’m like 40 and I have my shit together.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉