My weekly post for some entertainment; for myself and all of you!
1. Being an adult is exhausting. And I’m literally just trying to take care of myself. I am one person. How am I suppose to survive the future?? Go to work, go to grocery store, workout, prep lunches, cook dinner, shower. UGH. Shower. It takes the longest! And obvi this isn’t everyday, but man! It kicks my butt.
2. You know that moment when you realize it’s been too long since you last shaved your legs? You know, when you stubble starts catching on your jeans. Then you’re like, “Ohhhh I guess it’s been long enough now”.
3. Candy is kind of ridiculously expensive. Like seriously. That stuff will make you go broke! I have finally reached a point where I don’t want to eat candy because I simply can’t afford it.
4. Laundry is my least favorite chore. I would rather wash all the dishes in my house than fold laundry. It’s the worst.
5. Winter is for real getting the best of my skin. It’s soooo dry! I need to just spend a day soaking in butter or something. Wouldn’t that be an amazing fix!? Although…you would need a LOT of butter.
Stay tuned for more of my interesting thoughts 😉